2015 Workshops and Classes
Call for Workshop Proposals
Do you enjoy teaching other people fiber arts techniques? Would you like to spend an enjoyable weekend in Taos, NM? If you answered yes…then we’d love to have you submit a proposal for teaching a half day workshop and/or two hour Make & Take session at the 2015 Taos Wool Festival!
More information and application available on the Workshops Page
You Are Invited
The 2015 Taos Wool Festival
Kit Carson Park in Taos, New Mexico
Saturday and Sunday, October 3rd & 4th
9:00-5:00 on Saturday
9:00-4:00 on Sunday
The 32nd annual festival includes:
- An Outstanding regional wool market featuring juried vendors displaying their wool, fiber, yarns, and artistic creations.
- Fiber Critters Corner that includes live sheep, alpacas, goats, angora rabbits, and more.
- Demonstrations of spinning, dyeing, shearing sheep and many other fiber related skills.
- Contests for handspun yarn, fleeces (wool and alpaca), and finished garments and home accessories.
- Dog Sweater Show & Contest
- Silent Auction featuring many unique donated items.
- Kid’s-Hands-On Activities for kids of all ages.
- Workshops before and during the festival weekend.
- Food vendors serving regional lamb, goat cheeses, and other delicious choices.
- With the added ambience of live music, the festival is unique and fun for the whole family.
Please go 'Like' our New, Official Facebook page!
The Taos Wool Festival has a New, Official and Permanent Facebook Page
Taos Wool Festival on Facebook
*Remember to 'Unlike' any other Taos Wool Festival FB pages to avoid confusion*
We are very thankful for our Sponsors of
the 2014 Wool Festival at Taos
They are a fabulous group of vendors whose donations help the Mountain and Valley Wool Association produce a top quality fiber festival. Be sure to visit their booths at this year's Wool Festival in Kit Carson Park, Saturday and Sunday October 4th and 5th.
Announcement: The winner of the 2014 Festival Artwork Competition is Gretchen Houk! Click here for more details.