You Are Invited
The 2015 Taos Wool Festival
Kit Carson Park in Taos, New Mexico
Saturday and Sunday, October 3rd & 4th
9:00-5:00 on Saturday
9:00-4:00 on Sunday
The 32nd annual festival includes:
- An Outstanding regional wool market featuring juried vendors displaying their wool, fiber, yarns, and artistic creations.
- Fiber Critters Corner that includes live sheep, alpacas, goats, angora rabbits, and more.
- Demonstrations of spinning, dyeing, shearing sheep and many other fiber related skills.
- Contests for handspun yarn, fleeces (wool and alpaca), and finished garments and home accessories.
- Dog Sweater Show & Contest
- Silent Auction featuring many unique donated items.
- Kid’s-Hands-On Activities for kids of all ages.
- Workshops before and during the festival weekend.
- Food vendors serving regional lamb, goat cheeses, and other delicious choices.
- With the added ambience of live music, the festival is unique and fun for the whole family.
Please go 'Like' our New, Official Facebook page!
The Taos Wool Festival has a New, Official and Permanent Facebook Page
Taos Wool Festival on Facebook
*Remember to 'Unlike' any other Taos Wool Festival FB pages to avoid confusion*
We are very thankful for our Sponsors of
the 2014 Wool Festival at Taos
They are a fabulous group of vendors whose donations help the Mountain and Valley Wool Association produce a top quality fiber festival. Be sure to visit their booths at this year's Wool Festival in Kit Carson Park, Saturday and Sunday October 4th and 5th.
Announcement: The winner of the 2014 Festival Artwork Competition is Gretchen Houk! Click here for more details.