You Are Invited
The 2014 Wool Festival at Taos
Kit Carson Park in Taos, New Mexico
Saturday and Sunday, October 4 & 5
9:00-5:00 on Saturday
9:00-4:00 on Sunday
The 31st annual festival includes:
- An Outstanding regional wool market featuring juried vendors displaying their wool, fiber, yarns, and artistic creations.
- Fiber Critters Corner that includes live sheep, alpacas, goats, angora rabbits, and more.
- Demonstrations of spinning, dyeing, shearing sheep and many other fiber related skills.
- Contests for handspun yarn, fleeces (wool and alpaca), and finished garments and home accessories.
- Silent Auction featuring many unique donated items.
- Kid’s-Hands-On Activities for kids of all ages.
- Workshops before and during the festival weekend.
- Food vendors serving regional lamb, goat cheeses, and other delicious choices.
- With the added ambience of live music, the festival is unique and fun for the whole family.
at the 2014 Wool Festival at Taos
Announcement: WORKSHOP REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Click here for more details – AND Beth Brown-Reinsel’s Line Up of Classes!
Announcement: The winner of the 2014 Festival Artwork Competition is Gretchen Houk! Click here for more details.