You Are Invited
The 2014 Wool Festival at Taos
Kit Carson Park in Taos, New Mexico
Saturday and Sunday, October 4 & 5
9:00-5:00 on Saturday
9:00-4:00 on Sunday
The 31st annual festival includes:
- An Outstanding regional wool market featuring juried vendors displaying their wool, fiber, yarns, and artistic creations.
- Fiber Critters Corner that includes live sheep, alpacas, goats, angora rabbits, and more.
- Demonstrations of spinning, dyeing, shearing sheep and many other fiber related skills.
- Contests for handspun yarn, fleeces (wool and alpaca), and finished garments and home accessories.
- Silent Auction featuring many unique donated items.
- Kid’s-Hands-On Activities for kids of all ages.
- Workshops before and during the festival weekend.
- Food vendors serving regional lamb, goat cheeses, and other delicious choices.
- With the added ambience of live music, the festival is unique and fun for the whole family.
We are very thankful for our Sponsors of
the 2014 Wool Festival at Taos
They are a fabulous group of vendors whose donations help the Mountain and Valley Wool Association produce a top quality fiber festival. Be sure to visit their booths at this year's Wool Festival in Kit Carson Park, Saturday and Sunday October 4th and 5th.
at the 2014 Wool Festival at Taos
Announcement: WORKSHOP REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Click here for more details – AND Beth Brown-Reinsel’s Line Up of Classes!
Announcement: The winner of the 2014 Festival Artwork Competition is Gretchen Houk! Click here for more details.