Announcement: The 2014 Call for Workshop Proposals is now open. Click here for more details.
You Are Invited
The 2014 Wool Festival at Taos
Kit Carson Park in Taos, New Mexico
Saturday and Sunday, October 4 & 5
9:00-5:00 on Saturday
9:00-4:00 on Sunday
The 31st annual festival includes:
- An Outstanding regional wool market featuring juried vendors displaying their wool, fiber, yarns, and artistic creations.
- Fiber Critters Corner that includes live sheep, alpacas, goats, angora rabbits, and more.
- Demonstrations of spinning, dyeing, shearing sheep and many other fiber related skills.
- Contests for handspun yarn, fleeces (wool and alpaca), and finished garments and home accessories.
- Silent Auction featuring many unique donated items.
- Kid’s-Hands-On Activities for kids of all ages.
- Workshops before and during the festival weekend.
- Food vendors serving regional lamb, goat cheeses, and other delicious choices.
- With the added ambience of live music, the festival is unique and fun for the whole family.
Rod Harrison was the winner of the 2013 Quilt Raffle!